Monday, July 11, 2011

The FIRST Entry...

Well, I guess this isn't the Real FIRST entry...I can't begin to tell you how many times I have started to write this first entry and then stopped after the first line. Either Baby K woke up, or I got hungry, or just got stuck on what else to say. So I guess I will start with why I wanted to start blogging.

I have noticed a common theme on the blogs I read and that is "accountability". I like this. And I need something that will hold me accountable to all the things I say I'm going to do. I am notorious for saying that I am going to do something, then never finishing it. So now I have this place to hold me to finishing projects, starting habits, or anything else I want to do.

So now here I am! In the world of blogging! Finally! If only someone had been around before to make me finish this dreaded first entry months ago when I first decided to do this....

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I can completely relate to what you're saying. I've been waiting for months to blow a bit of life into my blog, but I only restarted yesterday. You're right about the accountability part. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete