Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another year goes by...

Well another year goes into the books! And what a year this was! In the past year I have graduated nursing school, started a new job, bought my first house AND had a baby! Whew...I'm exhausted just writing all that! Looking back over the last year, there is nothing I would change. However, as I enter the LAST year of my twenties, there are many more things I want to accomplish...hence, the blog.

Here is just a quick list of things I want to do this year:

Start making cakes (this has been on my list for a while, but those year I am determined to start)
Keep cooking for my family every night
Begin a career that I truly enjoy (keeping my fingers crossed that the interview I'm going on tomorrow goes well!!)
Be a great mom and role model to my daughter
Continue to have a strong and healthy marriage

There are many more things I want to do (crafting for one...) but that's just the first few things off the top of my head. More to come on each in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment